Take training in your OWN time
HOW DOES IT WORK?
!!! SHSM will cover the cost of your CPR Level C & Standard First Aid!!!
1. Contact St. John’s Ambulance below to set up a WEEKEND training session
(Check out their online schedule HERE and select “Standard First Aid with CPR C + AED”.
2. You must inform St. John’s Ambulance:
– your name & school
– you’re a student of the Specialist High Skills Major program
– you’re a student with the Waterloo Catholic School Board
– you need CPR Level C & Standard First Aid
3. Attend training on the date you selected.
4. Once you complete the training, St. John’s Ambulance will notify SHSM,
and we will add it to your SHSM record.
1. Select the online training you’d like to complete from the list below:
2. Email SHSM@wcdsb.ca with your:
– Name, school, major and type of training you’d like to take
3. Wait three days for the activation and then complete online training on your own time.
4. Email SHSM@wcdsb.ca to confirm you’ve completed training
(It may take up to two weeks for it to appear on your SHSM record)
ONLINE TRAINING AVAILABLE: