Take training in your OWN time
1. Call St. John’s Ambulance below to set up a training session (you cannot register online if SHSM is to pay for the training).
2. You MUST CALL St. John’s Ambulance (do not register online) to inform them:
– your name & school
– you’re a student of the Specialist High Skills Major program
– you’re a student with the Waterloo Catholic School Board
– you need CPR Level C & Standard First Aid
3. Attend training on the date you selected.
*NOTE: You will be charged a fee if you do not attend
4. St. John’s will invoice the SHSM program. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY, and your training will be listed on your progress report by the end of the summer!
1. Select the online training you’d like to complete from the list below:
2. Email SHSM@wcdsb.ca with your:
– Name, school, major and type of training you’d like to take
3. Wait three days for the activation and then complete online training on your own time.
4. Email SHSM@wcdsb.ca to confirm you’ve completed training
(It may take up to two weeks for it to appear on your SHSM record)
ONLINE TRAINING AVAILABLE: